Code Crusade 2.0 is a programming contest to be held on Codechef where you can show off your
computer programming skills. Organized by Developer Student Club IIT Bhilai.
Start time: 7th November 2019, 21:00 hrs IST
Registration Fees: No Registration Fees
Duration: 1 Hours 45 Mins
Event Link: Click Me For CodeChef Link
Any college student with a knack for programming can participate in the contest.
Rules and Regulations:
- To be eligible for the prizes you must register through the register button given below
- Please do not discuss strategy, suggestions or tips in the comments during a live contest.Posting questions clarifying the problem statement is ok.
- Discussing problems or any aspect of problem, on any other platform on the web, on identification, could lead to banning of respective account from the contest.
- Each program will be tested based on our critical test data. However output and input should be exactly as specified in the samples provided.
- If anyone is using code from some other source in his submission, he should provide proper attribution. Failing this, it may be considered plagiarism and the submission will be subject to disqualification.
- The number of submissions that one can make during the contest on a single problem will be limited to 500.
- If you are using any other online development environment, make sure that other contestants don't have access to your code. As a contestant, you are responsible for making sure others don't access the code that you submit. If you use http://ideone.com/, make sure to mark your submission private (not secret).
- All the problems have same points allotted to them.
- Users are ranked according to the most problems solved. Ties will be broken by the total time for each user in ascending order of time.
- The total time is the sum of the time consumed for each problem solved. The time consumed for a solved problem is the time elapsed from the beginning of the contest to the submission of the first accepted run plus 20 penalty minutes for every previously rejected run for that problem(Wrong answer, Time limit exceeded, Runtime Error). There is no time consumed for a problem that is not solved.
- The decision of the organizers in declaring the results will be final. No queries in this regard will be entertained.
- Any participant found to be indulging in any form of malpractice will be immediately disqualified. All the participants are expected to abide to CodeChef Code Of Conduct. In case of any queries feel free to reach out to email@example.com