Online singing competition
Are you ready to take your talent out of the practice room and bestow it to the world? You can now show off your Vocal skills and compete for recognition on social media platforms by participating in Euphony: The online singing competition.
Steps to apply:
- Applicants must fill in all the required details and also upload their video entry.
- The submitted video (if satisfies the given rules) will be uploaded on the official page of Euphony Meraz on Facebook/Instagram.
- The participant is required to perform vocal performance of any genre.
- The vocalist can be accompanied by an instrumentalist in the video but judging will only be done on the vocals.
- The participant should record their performance and upload the link at the time of Submission.
- Time limit:1.5 minutes to 3 minutes ( Should be followed strictly).
- The video uploaded must be in mp4, m4v, flv or other popular video formats only.
- The video file must not exceed 500 MB.
- The face of the participant should be clearly visible in the video.
- Video, as well as thesound quality of the video uploaded, should be good enough.
- The decision of the judges will be final.
- Obscenity and offensive gestures are strictly not allowed.
- Violation of any of the above rules will lead to disqualification.
- Top 5 participants will be shortlisted on the basis of likes and shares count.
- Each ‘Like’ will be counted as ‘1 point’ and each‘share’ will be given‘2 points’
- The top 5 participants having the most number of points will be considered for Round 2.
- For the shortlisted 5 participants the judging will be done on these following parameters:
Quality of voice
Range of voice
Singing in pitch/tune
Singing on rhythm
Creativity - Improvisation
- The participant with the maximum points will be declared as the winner.
Rs. 3,000/- and Certificate of Participation
- Saksham Bhushan
- Jainam Khatri
Contact No.: 8299278436
Contact No.: 8764117666