We want to give photographers a platform to showcase their talents through a lot of photography related events, FOTO-HUE is the flagship of all.
Theme: 3 themes
- Colors of India
- Time (Black & White)
Submission deadline: 7th November 2019 - 11:59pm
No Registration Fee
How to Submit:
Step 1: Post the photos you want to submit for the competition on Facebook or Instagram, make sure the post you put up for the competition is public and is visible to us. You can put captions with the photographs and don’t forget to use the hashtags - #meraz19 #iitbhilai #thepixelsnappers.
Step 2: Fill out this form - FORM
Completing both the steps is mandatory in order to make it a valid submission.
Rules & Regulations:
- The photo must be clicked after theme announcement.
- The photo submitted must be the original work of the participant. By participating you are stating that you are the owner and the copyright holder of the photographs submitted.
- The photos should abide by the given themes only. Submitting in all of the given themes will increase your chances of winning
- Each participant is restricted to only one submission per theme.
- Minor digital enhancements with brightness, contrast, saturation, hue can be made. i.e. Global editing is allowed but local editing is not allowed.
- A photo without meta-data will be disqualified. i.e. The photo should contain its date of creation, device name with which the photo was clicked and other details in the meta-data.
- The judging criteria is given below in the table.
- Photos that portray or otherwise include inappropriate and/or offensive content, including provocative nudity, violence, human rights and/or environmental violation, and/or any other contents deemed to be contrary to the law, religious, cultural & moral traditions and practices of India, are strictly prohibited and will be immediately discarded.
- Only the photos submitted through the form will be accepted for the competition.
- The Pixel Snappers' (Photography Club, IIT Bhilai) decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Winners will be announced through mail.
Judging Criteria (100 marks) for each theme.
Relevance to theme and concept
Exposure and post processing
Overall Impact, Creativity and uniqueness
Cumulative evaluation will be done for each theme to calculate the final result.
No registration fee
- Saksham Bhushan
- Syamantak Bera
Contact No.: 8299278436
Contact No.: 7595816205