Group Dance Competition
Team coming together is a beginning. Keeping together is a progress. Working together is a success. Together, Dance is the hidden language of the soul. The strength of the team is each individual member.
Steps to apply:
- The participant has to register in order to take part in the event.
- They will have to submit their dance video (duration: 1-2 mins; in mp4 format) performed by them for a preliminary shortlisting.
- At the time of reporting for the stage round, all are requested to submit the names of the performers along withvalid ID proof (viz. College ID card).
- Recognized professionals are not allowed to enter the competition.
- Reporting is to be done until 30 minutes prior to the start of the competition.
- All Dance forms are allowed.
- Participants are requested to submit their tracks in.mp3 format well in advance before the start of the event.
- Best of five in the group, among the submitted videos, will be selected and promoted for the stage round.
- Amaximum of 10 minutes performance time is provided including setup and clearance.
- A warning indication shall be given on the completion of 8 minutes. Your time starts
- counting as soon as you step on the stage, even though for arranging props.
- Minimum of 5 and amaximum of 25 members are allowed in ateam, with at least 3 performers on stage at any point during the performance.
- Teams using props if any must bring their own props and shall be responsible for arrangement and clearance of props within the given time. The organizers must not be asked for any help for the same.
- Sequence will be given prior to the event and will be random.
- The participating teams are requested to ensure that their presentation is in keeping with the dignity of the fest. Vulgarity or provocative acts will not be tolerated.
- The decision of judges and the organizing team will be final and binding.
- For the stage round, participants are requested to stick to the rules, any other cases will lead to deduction of the marks.
- Akhilesh kumar
Contact Number: 8285492609
Contact Number: 8688167492