- Each team should have a minimum of 7 members and maximum members a team can have is 20. (Musical included)
- Time limit: - 14 minutes max
- Only acoustic and percussion instruments will be allowed. Any recorded music is not allowed.
- The play can be bilingual. Usage of both English and Hindi is allowed.
- Negative marking will be awarded for not adhering to specified time limits.
- An instance of vulgarity or disturbing content of any order will lead to a forceful halt of performance and immediate disqualification.
- Audience response will have substantial points in scoring criteria.
- Teams have to bring their own props and costumes.
- Banners & posters are allowed.
- The Organizing Committee reserves the right to change the venue, time and rules if desired.
- The results given by judges will be final & binding for all.
- Performance in acting (dialogue delivery, expressions, body movements) - 40%
- Presentation encompassing costumes, music, props, use of stage etc. - 25%
- Theme and plot depiction - 25%
- Marks for originality - 10%
Rs. 50/- pre registration
Rs. 100/- on spot
- Shivakant Sonkar
Contact No.: 9511198303