Viva La Vida
Teams will be judged on the basis of their costume designs, overall presentation, ramp walk and narration of the theme.
- Registratration for the event has to be done through the link provided below(where a short video has to be submitted for the selection round). Note: If you have any query or issues while registration ,Contact the event coordinators.
- A team can have 8 - 12 number of models and maximum 6 backstage members(which includes Makeup Artists, Choreographer & coordinator)
- Total time of 15 minutes including setup and clearance will be provided, i.e.10 minutes for stage performance along with 5 minutes for stage setup.
- If a team fails to adhere to the given time limit, will be penalized.
- Rooms will be provided for changing.
- It is mandatory to bring your college ID cards for verification and your music sequence on a pen drive.
- No vulgarity in clothing or choreography is allowed. Filthy/Offensive acts will lead to disqualification.
- Usage of flammables, smoke, fire, liquids, hazardous materials, or any materials which may vandalise the stage is strictly prohibited.
- Organizers hold the right to change/modify rules on the day of the event. Participants shall be informed in advance of any rule changes.
- The decision of the judges will be final and binding on all.
All event pass
- Rushabh Dhabe
- Nageshwar Arepally
- Driti Singh
Contact No.: 9922881015
Contact No.: 7893302234
Contact No.: 7355232106